After several years and countless requests, we're once again teaming up with our friends over at Taylor Stitch to bring you a new jacket called The Farallon.
Made with contributions from a team spread up and down the California coast, The Farallon is a marvel of high-performance, function-focused design and timeless good looks that combines the very best of both Mission Workshop and Taylor Stitch. Constructed with a durable nylon shell from Schoeller® that’s been treated with the Bluesign® approved water/grime repellent called Ecorepel® and insulated with 100% recycled down for near weightless warmth. Additional details include a soft brushed tricot liner on the cuffs, collar, and pocket bags, YKK hardware throughout, a ton of storage, and a shock cord at the hem for quick adjustments. The jacket is fully packable inside the front pocket for compact transport.
At the heart of this collaboration is mutual respect and admiration between two brands who came up together on Valencia Street in San Francisco's historic Mission District. We've learned and grown a lot over the years, and through it all we've always relished having such an awesome team of people close at hand when we need a little extra inspiration. The Farallon is just one more step on what we hope will be a long, long journey. Keep an eye on the horizon, because we're just getting started.
• Schoeller® Nylon shell
• 100% Recycled down fill
• Nylon liner with 37.5 vapor management technology.
• Bluesign® Ecorepel water & grime repellant finish
• Brushed tricot featured on the inside of the collar, cuffs and pocket bags
• 700 fill power
• Packable design — Entire jacket packs into right hand-warmer pocket
• YKK Zippers throughout
• Two-way separating main zipper with Hypalon tab on top pull
• Two side entry zippered chest pockets
• Two lower hand-warmer zippered pockets
• Interior zippered pockets at chest level
• Adjustable hem shock cord with adjustable stoppers on interior side seams